Ollscoil na Gaillimhe – University of Galway (formerly NUI Galway) offer a wide range of part-time, flexible, evening courses. Courses are available in topics such as Business & Management, Arts & Social Science, Training & Education, Science, Technology, Languages and more.
With over 50 years of providing education and learning opportunities for adults, the Centre for Adult Learning and Professional Development offers a large choice of part-time, flexible courses in subject areas as diverse as Archaeology to Artificial Intelligence, Psychology to Physics or Leadership Development to Learning Design.
Courses are offered in a variety of formats, there are standalone modules for continuous professional development (CPD) or courses with Certificate, Diploma, Degree, and Master awards. So, whether you want to study for personal benefit or wish to up-skill or re-skill for career purposes you will have plenty of options.
Modes of Study
There are several modes of study on offer at the college..
- Classroom-based: campus lectures or workshops
- Online Learning: fully online format
- Blended Learning: combination of classroom-based learning and online/home study
- Modular Learning: studying your course over an extended period, one – two modules at a time
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit: taking standalone modules to enhance your professional skills