Child Psychology Level 6
Counselling and Psychology / CMI - Communications and Management Institute / 485 views
This QQI Child Psychology Level 6 will provide you with an introduction to child psychology and develop an understanding of the factors that influence and impact on a child’s psychological development.
Equips the student with the insights and strategies required for work in a professional childcare and adolescent setting. Ideal for childcare facility owners, managers, supervisors, and individuals already involved in or new to childcare.
To Become… *A Care Assistant *A Qualified Nurse *A Social Care Professional *A Community Leader
- Interest in Child Development theory and practices
- Leaving Certificate standard or appropriate QQI Qualification or equivalent
- Mature Applicants with relevant life and work experience
- English Language Proficiency Test where deemed appropriate or an IELTS score of 5.0
QQI Child Psychology level 6 (Minor Award)
Awarded by: Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
- Course Types : Evening Course
- Course Provider : CMI Communications and Management Institute