Accounting Manual and Computerised Level 5
Business and Accounting / Dorset College Dublin / 497 views
Is for individuals who are…
Interested in achieving the QQI Accounting, Manual and Computerised Level 5 Award and gain the knowledge and skills in a range of accounting procedures, to include forecasts, budgets, preparing financial statements, reports, and calculations both manually and using integrated accounting software.
*A Junior Bookkeeper; *A Trainee Accountant; *An Accountants Clerk; *A Payroll Support.
Build Your Path To Success
1. Achieve Accounting Manual and Computerised Award:
Dorset College is accredited by QQI Quality and Qualifications Ireland so you can feel confident that this Minor Award will provide the recognition you need to progress in your chosen field.
Course is open for those aspiring to work or already working in the area of Accounts or those seeking a change in career.
* A basic knowledge of computers;
* An interest in accounting;
* No previous accountancy qualifications required.
- Course Types : Evening Course
- Course Provider : Dorset College